PPC Advertising for Automotive Companies
Are you seeking ways to improve the return on investment (ROI) of your pay-per-click (PPC) campaign? Allow our PPC experts to help you enhance your paid search workflow and put you on the path to success.
Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing is a great way to increase traffic to your website. Automotive PPC also enables dealerships to only pay for an ad if someone clicks on it. This level of control not only ensures that your valuable capital is put to good use, but it also allows you to track multiple variables that you can use to improve your ad campaign.
A successful PPC campaign will appear on Google’s first search engine results page (SERP) from the start. This can have a significant impact on your company’s bottom line. This is a great way to get both clients and competitors to notice you.
When it comes to the automotive industry, the market is very competitive. Every corner has an auto dealer, and the majority of them have websites. As a result, an increasing number of auto dealers are turning to “smarter” digital marketing, such as automotive PPC campaigns. Having a website is no longer sufficient.
In this piece, we’ll go over how PPC automotive advertising works, go over some of the top benefits of PPC automotive ads and offer five ideas for making the most of your dealership’s advertising campaign.
Why Do Automotive Companies Need Pay-Per-Click Advertising?
PPC (pay-per-click) advertising is a digital marketing technique that entails posting advertisements on search engines, websites, and social media platforms.
Many automotive companies use PPC to get their message across different platforms targeted directly to their preferred demographic.
Google Ads for an Automotive Company or Car Dealership
In Google Ads and similar platforms, you bid on keywords that are relevant to your business and that your potential clients are searching for. For example, you might bid on terms like “top car dealerships or automotive companies in (your location)” or “how to choose the right car” for an automotive advertisement.
Google holds an auction to choose which ads to show when a user conducts a search. It takes into account things like the bid of each advertiser, the quality of each ad, and the relevance of each ad to the search. The entire auction takes only milliseconds to complete.
PPC Ads on Other Platforms for an Automotive Company
In addition to just Google Ads, there are many other platforms that paid to advertise can be utilized to find your perfect audience. Many automotive companies such as local car dealerships, auto repair shops, etc. use social media platforms to get their message across. Other platforms include Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.
PPC Management Services for an Automotive Company
- Campaign setup
- Monthly PPC management
- PPC health checks
- Keyword management
- Ad campaign management
- Landing page Analysis
- Landing page setup
- Landing page conversion rate optimization
- Tracking and Reporting
LGG’s PPC Strategy for Automotive Companies
- PPC Research, Plan creation & Execution
- Competitor analysis
- Keyword research and Ad group creation
- Ad copy creation & testing
- Landing page creation & conversion rate optimization
- Implementation of tracking methods
- Campaign setup & execution
- Daily & weekly campaign management
- Performance tracking and custom reporting
Our Process for Setting Up PPC Ads for Your Automotive Company
- Consultation to Define Goals
- The most crucial component of developing a good PPC campaign strategy is defining what you truly want to achieve with it. Select and prioritize your major objectives, then utilize this information to determine which platforms and ad types to invest in.
- Discover Your Target Audience
- The secret to AdWords audience targeting success is to target based on intent rather than the most relevant keywords connected to your business. The keywords you bid on, the ads you show, and the landing pages you send them to must all correspond to where they are in your sales funnel.
- Optimize Your Landing Pages
- The most successful PPC managers understand the importance of audience targeting and landing page optimization. The more relevant a landing page is to the initial search intent or demographic interest of site visitors, the more likely they are to click through, sign up, buy something, etc.
- Create the Legal Ads
- Now we’re ready to build and optimize your advertising once we’ve set up your audience targeting and created suitable landing pages. We will use our PPC experience and knowledge to create the best ads for your legal company.
- Analyze and Optimize
- Data science may help you optimize your PPC ads for conversions in a variety of ways. You may utilize these data to adopt sophisticated targeting methods to boost your ROAS even more after you have a clear understanding of the best keywords and audience targeting. One example of an advanced bid optimization approach you may manually deploy is query segmentation to emphasize revenue-driving terms.
Why Choose LGG for Your Car Company’s PPC Ads
At LGG Media, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at these LGG Media reviews and hear straight from our clients why we are the best PPC management firm for your automotive company Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.
Need Digital Marketing Help?
Contact us today by clicking the button below. Our Digital Marketing Agency in Ottawa is ready to skyrocket your business ASAP!Learn More