PPC Advertising for Construction Companies
Are you seeking ways to improve the return on investment (ROI) of your pay-per-click (PPC) campaign? Allow our PPC experts to help you enhance your paid search workflow and put you on the path to success.
Understanding how to properly market your services is the difference between being a small construction firm and becoming a popular, rapidly growing one. Getting the right calls from potential customers necessitates a strategic approach that is understandable, measurably effective, and simple to implement. There is no mystery. It simply entails taking the proper steps with your website, map presence, reviews, brand messaging, and pay per click (PPC) advertising. Everything we do is aimed at driving high-quality traffic to your website while maximizing your ROI (ROI).
At LGG, we can quickly discover the keywords that are right for your business, write Ad Copy that will capture visitors’ attention, and create landing pages that are optimized to convert while keeping your cost per click competitive but not wasteful. The best part about PPC is that it allows you to drive high-quality traffic to your website quickly and cheaply.
In this piece, we’ll go over how PPC construction advertising works, go over some of the top benefits of PPC automotive ads and offer five ideas for making the most of your dealership’s advertising campaign.
Why Do Construction Companies Need Pay-Per-Click Advertising?
PPC (pay-per-click) advertising is a digital marketing technique that entails posting advertisements on search engines, websites, and social media platforms.
While there are numerous ways to improve your online presence as a contractor, we would argue that PPC campaigns should be included in your marketing budget at all times. These hyper-targeted ads connect you with potential clients who are looking for exactly what your business offers and can provide you with some of the best ROI in marketing.
Many construction companies use PPC to get their message across different platforms targeted directly to their preferred demographic. You need PPC for construction companies in order to get quick results, track and measure these results, and to target the customers you are actually looking for.
Google Ads for a Construction Company
In Google Ads and similar platforms, you bid on keywords that are relevant to your business and that your potential clients are searching for. For example, you might bid on terms like “best construction or roofing companies in (your location)” or “who to call for a door repair” for a construction advertisement.
Google holds an auction to choose which ads to show when a user conducts a search. It takes into account things like the bid of each advertiser, the quality of each ad, and the relevance of each ad to the search. The entire auction takes only milliseconds to complete.
When a potential customer clicks on your Google advertisement, they are immediately redirected to your website, or more precisely, a “landing page.” Depending on the search, contractor “keywords” (the Google search term) can range from $0.50 to $25.00, depending on your services. Lawyers, for example, can charge up to $100 per click.
When you create your contractor Google Ads account, you can set a daily spending limit that Google will not exceed. As your budget grows, so will the amount of traffic to your website.
PPC Ads on Other Platforms for a Construction Company
In addition to Google Ads, there are many other platforms that are paid to advertise and can be utilized to find your perfect audience. Some construction companies use social media platforms to get their message across. Other platforms include Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.
PPC Management Services for a Construction Company
- Campaign setup
- Monthly PPC management
- PPC health checks
- Keyword management
- Ad campaign management
- Landing page Analysis
- Landing page setup
- Landing page conversion rate optimization
- Tracking and Reporting
LGG’s PPC Strategy for Construction Companies
- PPC Research, Plan creation & Execution
- Competitor analysis
- Keyword research and Ad group creation
- Ad copy creation & testing
- Landing page creation & conversion rate optimization
- Implementation of tracking methods
- Campaign setup & execution
- Daily & weekly campaign management
- Performance tracking and custom reporting
Our Process for Setting Up PPC Ads for Your Construction Company
- Consultation to Define Goals
- The most crucial component of developing a good PPC campaign strategy is defining what you truly want to achieve with it. Select and prioritize your major objectives, then utilize this information to determine which platforms and ad types to invest in.
- Discover Your Target Audience
- The secret to AdWords audience targeting success is to target based on intent rather than the most relevant keywords connected to your business. The keywords you bid on, the ads you show, and the landing pages you send them to must all correspond to where they are in your sales funnel.
- Optimize Your Landing Pages
- The most successful PPC managers understand the importance of audience targeting and landing page optimization. The more relevant a landing page is to the initial search intent or demographic interest of site visitors, the more likely they are to click through, sign up, buy something, etc.
- Create the Energy Ads
- Now we’re ready to build and optimize your advertising once we’ve set up your audience targeting and created suitable landing pages. We will use our PPC experience and knowledge to create the best ads for your energy company.
- Analyze and Optimize
- Data science may help you optimize your PPC ads for conversions in a variety of ways. You may utilize these data to adopt sophisticated targeting methods to boost your ROAS even more after you have a clear understanding of the best keywords and audience targeting. One example of an advanced bid optimization approach you may manually deploy is query segmentation to emphasize revenue-driving terms.
Why Choose LGG for Your Construction Company’s PPC Ads
At LGG Media, we try to let our clients speak for us. Take a look at these LGG Media reviews and hear straight from our clients why we are the best PPC management firm for your construction company. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.