PPC Advertising for Financial Companies
Are you seeking ways to improve the return on investment (ROI) of your pay-per-click (PPC) campaign? Allow our PPC experts to help you enhance your paid search workflow and put you on the path to success.
While brands must engage with audiences on social media and provide personalized services, the majority of connections in the financial and banking space begin with a Google search. There is no smarter method to get to the top of google Search SERPs than with PPC advertising, specifically Google Ads on Google.
Pay-per-click (PPC) can be the perfect marketing platform you need to attain some much-needed popularity, regardless of whether you’re a newcomer to the industry or a more known bank or chain.
PPC for banks and financial service providers can be a little more complicated when compared to other sectors. Despite the fact that we all require financial services at some point in our lives, it is not an industry that is particularly exciting to the average buyer, which can make it more difficult to market.
To grow your finance business, you must be willing to focus on simple, critical metrics; marketing can lead to a huge growth rate. Paid advertising and financial PPC can be the the key to really get things flowing. It is possible to become a recognized and go-to business with the assistance of professional services.
PPC advertising for your bank is one of the quickest and most effective ways to produce more leads and sales online. If you own a bank, work on a bank’s marketing team, or are contemplating a career in the financial world, this guide will help you through the steps we take in order to set up, enhance, and create a successful PPC advertising campaign with Google AdWords.
A successful PPC campaign will appear on Google’s first search engine results page (SERP) from the start. This can have a significant impact on your company’s bottom line. This is a great way to get both clients and competitors to notice you.
The finance industry is so competitive, so banks and finance brands must make a much greater effort to stand out and effectively catch the attention of their audiences.
In this piece, we’ll go over how PPC for finance advertising works, go over some of the top benefits of PPC finance ads and offer five ideas for making the most of your company’s advertising campaign.
Why Do Banks Need Pay-Per-Click Advertising?
PPC (pay-per-click) advertising is a digital marketing technique that entails posting advertisements on search engines, websites, and social media platforms. Many financial companies use PPC to get their message across different platforms targeted directly to their preferred demographic.
Financial institutions of all sizes can use pay per click ads to quickly deliver successful performance that are both measurable and cost-effective. PPC ads are ideal for financial institutions interested in:
- Trying out digital marketing for the first time or stepping up existing efforts
- Getting in touch with specific potential clients or customers
- ROI Exemplification
Google Ads for a Financial Company
Google Ads is the paid online advertising platform provided by Google. It falls under the marketing channel known as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, in which you, the advertiser, pay for each ad impression.
Although it may appear a little perplexing, Google Ads can be an effective way to drive targeted traffic to your business. You can use Google Ads to increase website traffic as well as bank visits and phone calls. In the long run, Google Ads can assist you in analyzing and improving the ads you create in order to reach more appropriate people.
The greatest aspect about Google Ads is that small financial companies can compete in Google search results with national corporations. This is a game changer for local businesses that did not previously have the budget or reach to keep competing.
A Google user searches for keywords, which are terms or words related to what they want to find. When they press the ‘enter’ key, Google’s digital brain goes into overdrive, employing its impressive insights and algorithms to return both unpaid (“organic”) and paid results. Organic search results are free, and your site’s organic ranking is determined by a variety of search marketing metrics.
When a search result is returned, it will typically include both paid and unpaid options. PPC ads appear at the top and right side of the page, flanked by a small ‘Ad’ sign. They’re strategically placed to draw attention, as shown in the example below. By combining the power of the dollar and a Google ads account with important keywords, you can enjoy the benefits of this strategically positioned listing.
Google holds an auction to choose which ads to show when a user conducts a search. It takes into account things like the bid of each advertiser, the quality of each ad, and the relevance of each ad to the search. The entire auction takes only milliseconds to complete.
PPC Ads on Other Platforms for a Financial Company
In addition to just Google Ads, there are many other platforms that paid to advertise can be utilized to find your perfect audience. Plenty of finance companies use social media platforms to get their message across. Other platforms include Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.
PPC Management Services for a Bank or Finance Company
- Campaign setup
- Monthly PPC management
- PPC health checks
- Keyword management
- Ad campaign management
- Landing page Analysis
- Landing page setup
- Landing page conversion rate optimization
- Tracking and Reporting
LGG’s PPC Strategy for Financial Companies
- PPC Research, Plan creation & Execution
- Competitor analysis
- Keyword research and Ad group creation
- Ad copy creation & testing
- Landing page creation & conversion rate optimization
- Implementation of tracking methods
- Campaign setup & execution
- Daily & weekly campaign management
- Performance tracking and custom reporting
Our Process for Setting Up PPC Ads for Your Financial Company
- Consultation to Define Goals
- The most crucial component of developing a good PPC campaign strategy is defining what you truly want to achieve with it. Select and prioritize your major objectives, then utilize this information to determine which platforms and ad types to invest in.
- Discover Your Target Audience
- The secret to AdWords audience targeting success is to target based on intent rather than the most relevant keywords connected to your business. The keywords you bid on, the ads you show, and the landing pages you send them to must all correspond to where they are in your sales funnel.
- Optimize Your Landing Pages
- The most successful PPC managers understand the importance of audience targeting and landing page optimization. The more relevant a landing page is to the initial search intent or demographic interest of site visitors, the more likely they are to click through, sign up, buy something, etc.
- Create the Ads
- Now we’re ready to build and optimize your advertising once we’ve set up your audience targeting and created suitable landing pages. We will use our PPC experience and knowledge to create the best ads for your financial company.
- Analyze and Optimize
- Data science may help you optimize your PPC ads for conversions in a variety of ways. You may utilize these data to adopt sophisticated targeting methods to boost your ROAS even more after you have a clear understanding of the best keywords and audience targeting. One example of an advanced bid optimization approach you may manually deploy is query segmentation to emphasize revenue-driving terms.
Why Choose LGG for Your Financial Company’s PPC Ads
Marketers in the financial services industry face numerous challenges. It’s difficult to stay on top of regulations while optimizing your Google Ads campaigns. That is why we assist you in doing both. We automate PPC and keyword processes so you can focus on ensuring your ads comply with relevant regulations and appear to the appropriate users on Google.
At LGG Media, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at these LGG Media reviews and hear straight from our clients why we are the best PPC management firm for your financial company. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.
Need Digital Marketing Help?
Contact us today by clicking the button below. Our Digital Marketing Agency in Ottawa is ready to skyrocket your business ASAP!Learn More