PPC Advertising for Real Estate Companies
Are you seeking ways to improve the return on investment (ROI) of your pay-per-click (PPC) campaign? Allow our PPC experts to help you enhance your paid search workflow and put you on the path to success.
What is Real Estate PPC?
Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing is without a doubt one of the most beneficial methods of generating leads in real estate. PPC advertising is a form of online marketing in which you pay a fee each time one of your advertisements is clicked or viewed by a visitor. Primarily, PPC is a method of purchasing visits to your website instead of waiting for these visits to come to you naturally.
While brands must engage with audiences on social media and provide personalized services, the majority of connections in the real estate space begin with a Google search. There is no smarter method to get to the top of google Search SERPs than with PPC advertising, specifically Google Ads on Google.
Pay-per-click (PPC) can be the perfect marketing platform you need to attain some much-needed popularity, regardless of whether you’re a newcomer to the industry or a more known agent or company.
PPC allows advertisers in the real estate industry to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s affiliate ads each time a specter searches for a keyword related to the real estate business. For example, if you compete on the keyword “Mixed used real estate,” your ad may appear at the top of the Google search results page each time someone searches for that term. When the ad is clicked, the visitor is directed to your website, where you have more control over how your brand and services are presented.
PPC advertising for your real estate company is one of the quickest and most effective ways to produce more leads and sales online. If you own a real estate business, work on a real estate marketing team, or are contemplating a career in real estate, this guide will help you through the steps we take in order to set up, enhance, and create a successful PPC advertising campaign with Google AdWords.
A successful PPC campaign will appear on Google’s first search engine results page (SERP) from the start. This can have a significant impact on your company’s bottom line. This is a great way to get both clients and competitors to notice you.
When it comes to the real estate industry, the market is very competitive. People everywhere are looking for homes and real estate agents can be found anywhere – and the majority of them have websites. As a result, an increasing number of real estate agents are turning to “smarter” digital marketing, such as PPC campaigns. Having only a website is no longer seen as sufficient enough.
In this piece, we’ll go over how PPC for real estate advertising works, go over some of the top benefits of PPC real estate ads and offer five ideas for making the most of your company’s advertising campaign.
Why Do Real Estate Agents Need Pay-Per-Click Advertising?
PPC (pay-per-click) advertising is a digital marketing technique that entails posting advertisements on search engines, websites, and social media platforms. As a real estate agent, PPC advertising allows you to easily and proficiently reach and interact with your target audience, resulting in a higher ROI.
Many real estate companies use PPC to get their message across different platforms targeted directly to their preferred demographic. As a real estate agent or company, here are some reasons you will want to utilize key PPC strategies:
- Active Searches = More Leads In today’s highly competitive real estate market, you must find quality leads in order to sustain and grow your business. The most efficient way to generate real estate leads is to direct them to your website, which is where PPC lead generation excels.
- Target Specific Demographic Areas PPC advertising’s location targeting capabilities allow you to focus on local marketing and find the right customers for your real estate business. Google Ads location targeting, in particular, allows your ads to appear in the geographic locations of your choice. Geo-targeting is a very effective marketing strategy for building brand awareness in your local area because it delivers your ads to people in a specific area.
- Instant Lead Generation Without a long-term investment in SEO, competing for organic traffic on search terms like “real estate” or “homes for sale” is extremely difficult, if not impossible. Companies like Zillow and Trulia dominate search engine rankings, and only those with six-figure marketing budgets have a chance of competing organically. PPC allows you to accelerate lead generation by paying to appear in search results.
- Control of Your Real Estate Marketing Budget Regardless of your spending plan, PPC advertising in real estate is a cost-effective way to drive traffic to your website. You will only pay the publisher if your ad is clicked, as the name implies. Furthermore, because the prices are determined by bidding, your ad spend will be flexible. Ideally, you can set your ad budget and bids easily by deciding how much money you are prepared to spend.
Google Ads for a Real Estate Company
Google Ads is the paid online advertising platform provided by Google. It falls under the marketing channel known as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, in which you, the advertiser, pay for each ad impression.
Although it may appear a little perplexing, Google Ads can be an effective way to drive targeted traffic to your business. You can use Google Ads to increase website traffic as well as gym visits and phone calls. In the long run, Google Ads can assist you in analyzing and improving the ads you create in order to reach more appropriate people.
A Google user searches for keywords, which are terms or words related to what they want to find. When they press the ‘enter’ key, Google’s digital brain goes into overdrive, employing its impressive insights and algorithms to return both unpaid (“organic”) and paid results. Organic search results are free, and your site’s organic ranking is determined by a variety of search marketing metrics.
When a search result is returned, it will typically include both paid and unpaid options. PPC ads appear at the top and right side of the page, flanked by a small ‘Ad’ sign. They’re strategically placed to draw attention, as shown in the example below. By combining the power of the dollar and a Google ads account, you can enjoy the benefits of this strategically positioned listing.
Google holds an auction to choose which ads to show when a user conducts a search. It takes into account things like the bid of each advertiser, the quality of each ad, and the relevance of each ad to the search. The entire auction takes only milliseconds to complete.
PPC Ads on Other Platforms for a Real Estate Company
In addition to just Google Ads, there are many other platforms that paid to advertise can be utilized to find your perfect audience. Many fitness companies such as local car dealerships, auto repair shops, etc. use social media platforms to get their message across. Other platforms include Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.
PPC Management Services for a Real Estate Company
- Campaign setup
- Monthly PPC management
- PPC health checks
- Keyword management
- Ad campaign management
- Landing page Analysis
- Landing page setup
- Landing page conversion rate optimization
- Tracking and Reporting
LGG’s PPC Strategy for Real Estate Companies
- PPC Research, Plan creation & Execution
- Competitor analysis
- Keyword research and Ad group creation
- Ad copy creation & testing
- Landing page creation & conversion rate optimization
- Implementation of tracking methods
- Campaign setup & execution
- Daily & weekly campaign management
- Performance tracking and custom reporting
Our Process for Setting Up PPC Ads for Your Real Estate Company
- Consultation to Define Goals
- The most crucial component of developing a good PPC campaign strategy is defining what you truly want to achieve with it. Select and prioritize your major objectives, then utilize this information to determine which platforms and ad types to invest in.
- Discover Your Target Audience
- The secret to AdWords audience targeting success is to target based on intent rather than the most relevant keywords connected to your business. The keywords you bid on, the ads you show, and the landing pages you send them to must all correspond to where they are in your sales funnel.
- Optimize Your Landing Pages
- The most successful PPC managers understand the importance of audience targeting and landing page optimization. The more relevant a landing page is to the initial search intent or demographic interest of site visitors, the more likely they are to click through, sign up, buy something, etc.
- Create the Real Estate Ads
- Now we’re ready to build and optimize your advertising once we’ve set up your audience targeting and created suitable landing pages. We will use our PPC experience and knowledge to create the best ads for your legal company.
- Analyze and Optimize
- Data science may help you optimize your PPC ads for conversions in a variety of ways. You may utilize these data to adopt sophisticated targeting methods to boost your ROAS even more after you have a clear understanding of the best keywords and audience targeting. One example of an advanced bid optimization approach you may manually deploy is query segmentation to emphasize revenue-driving terms.
Why Choose LGG for Your Real Estate Company’s PPC Ads
Pay-per-click advertising is critical for effective real estate marketing. If you want to reclaim clicks from online real estate databases like Zillow, you’ll need to find new ways to drive traffic to your website.
Getting your real estate site to rank as high as possible requires a significant amount of effort, time, skills, and experience. Furthermore, without extensive training and practical experience, it may be impossible to use advanced search engine marketing tools such as Google AdWords.
At LGG Media, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at these LGG Media reviews and hear straight from our clients why we are the best PPC management firm for your real estate company. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.