PPC Advertising for Restaurants and Hotels
Are you seeking ways to improve the return on investment (ROI) of your pay-per-click (PPC) campaign? Allow our PPC experts to help you enhance your paid search workflow and put you on the path to success.
What is a PPC Campaign?
A PPC campaign, also known as a search engine marketing campaign, is an advertisement in which a hotel uses a specific keyword to endorse their website to a specific group of online searchers. method to get to the top of google Search SERPs than with PPC advertising, specifically Google Ads on Google.
The amount paid for the campaign is determined by the number of clicks the link receives, making it a cost-effective way to direct people to your hotel or restaurant website. However, it is critical that your PPC campaign accomplishes more than simply generating a large number of clicks. It must entice motivated travelers who are eager and likely to book a room at your hotel or restaurant.
PPC is especially effective for online travel or restaurant bookings because the user is typically low in the purchase funnel and on the verge of pulling out their credit card to complete the purchase. This is by far the most important time for your ads to be present in terms of winning the booking over your competition in the same area.
To grow your hospitality business, you must be willing to focus on simple, critical metrics; marketing can lead to a huge growth rate. Paid advertising and PPC can be the light at the end of the tunnel instead of a panicked last gasp. It is possible to become a recognized and go-to business with the assistance of professional services.
PPC advertising for your gym is one of the quickest and most effective ways to produce more leads and sales online. If you own a hotel or restaurant, work on a hotel or restaurant’s marketing team, or are contemplating a career in the hospitality world, this guide will help you through the steps we take in order to set up, enhance, and create a successful PPC advertising campaign with Google AdWords.
A successful PPC campaign will appear on Google’s first search engine results page (SERP) from the start. This can have a significant impact on your company’s bottom line. This is a great way to get both clients and competitors to notice you.
When it comes to the hospitality industry, the market is very competitive. Every corner has a restaurant or hotel, and most all of them have websites. As a result, an increasing number of hospitality companies are turning to “smarter” digital marketing, such as PPC campaigns. Having only a website is no longer seen as sufficient enough.
In this piece, we’ll go over how PPC fitness advertising works, go over some of the top benefits of PPC hospitality ads and offer five ideas for making the most of your hotel or restaurant’s advertising campaign.
Why Do Hotels and Restaurants Need Pay-Per-Click Advertising?
PPC is a simple and cost-effective method of increasing site traffic and engagement. While your SEO strategy will help you develop better search engine rankings, your PPC campaign will increase your visibility and traffic among your most focused market segments.
It is an advertising technique that can be easily customized to meet your company’s demands, and it can be used across all of your webpage landing pages, social media accounts, and email marketing campaigns.
It’s also not uncommon for OTAs to use their own PPC campaigns to bid on hotel brands. A brief look at your bidding insights brand campaign in Google AdWords will reveal whether OTAs are making offers on your hotel brand and how their ads compare to yours. To compensate for sales lost due to OTAs bidding on your brand, you must also bid on your own brand. You can also bid on your hotel’s brand and the OTA’s name to earn back some of the lost traffic.
Google Ads for the Hospitality Industry
Google Ads is the paid online advertising platform provided by Google. It falls under the marketing channel known as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, in which you, the advertiser, pay for each ad impression.
Although it may appear a little perplexing, Google Ads can be an effective way to drive targeted traffic to your business. You can use Google Ads to increase website traffic as well as hotel and restaurant visits and phone calls. In the long run, Google Ads can assist you in analyzing and improving the ads you create in order to reach more appropriate people.
A Google user searches for keywords, which are terms or words related to what they want to find. When they press the ‘enter’ key, Google’s digital brain goes into overdrive, employing its impressive insights and algorithms to return both unpaid (“organic”) and paid results. Organic search results are free, and your site’s organic ranking is determined by a variety of search marketing metrics.
When a search result is returned, it will typically include both paid and unpaid options. PPC ads appear at the top and right side of the page, flanked by a small ‘Ad’ sign. They’re strategically placed to draw attention, as shown in the example below. By combining the power of the dollar and a Google ads account, you can enjoy the benefits of this strategically positioned listing.
Google holds an auction to choose which ads to show when a user conducts a search. It takes into account things like the bid of each advertiser, the quality of each ad, and the relevance of each ad to the search. The entire auction takes only milliseconds to complete.
PPC Ads on Other Platforms for a Hospitality Company
In addition to just Google Ads, there are many other platforms that paid to advertise can be utilized to find your perfect audience. Many hospitality companies such as restaurants, bars, hotels, etc. use social media platforms to get their message across. Other platforms include Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.
PPC Management Services for a Hospitality Company
- Campaign setup
- Monthly PPC management
- PPC health checks
- Keyword management
- Ad campaign management
- Landing page Analysis
- Landing page setup
- Landing page conversion rate optimization
- Tracking and Reporting
LGG’s PPC Strategy for the Hospitality Industry
- PPC Research, Plan creation & Execution
- Competitor analysis
- Keyword research and Ad group creation
- Ad copy creation & testing
- Landing page creation & conversion rate optimization
- Implementation of tracking methods
- Campaign setup & execution
- Daily & weekly campaign management
- Performance tracking and custom reporting
Our Process for Setting Up PPC Ads for Your Hospitality Company
- Consultation to Define Goals
- The most crucial component of developing a good PPC campaign strategy is defining what you truly want to achieve with it. Select and prioritize your major objectives, then utilize this information to determine which platforms and ad types to invest in.
- Discover Your Target Audience
- The secret to AdWords audience targeting success is to target based on intent rather than the most relevant keywords connected to your business. The keywords you bid on, the ads you show, and the landing pages you send them to must all correspond to where they are in your sales funnel.
- Optimize Your Landing Pages
- The most successful PPC managers understand the importance of audience targeting and landing page optimization. The more relevant a landing page is to the initial search intent or demographic interest of site visitors, the more likely they are to click through, sign up, buy something, etc.
- Create the Ads
- Now we’re ready to build and optimize your advertising once we’ve set up your audience targeting and created suitable landing pages. We will use our PPC experience and knowledge to create the best ads for your hospitality company.
- Analyze and Optimize
- Data science may help you optimize your PPC ads for conversions in a variety of ways. You may utilize these data to adopt sophisticated targeting methods to boost your ROAS even more after you have a clear understanding of the best keywords and audience targeting. One example of an advanced bid optimization approach you may manually deploy is query segmentation to emphasize revenue-driving terms.
Why Choose LGG for Your Hospitality Company’s PPC Ads
At LGG Media, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at these LGG Media reviews and hear straight from our clients why we are the best PPC management firm for your hospitality company. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.