PPC Advertising for Legal Companies
Are you seeking ways to improve the return on investment (ROI) of your pay-per-click (PPC) campaign? Allow our PPC experts to help you enhance your paid search workflow and put you on the path to success.
More than 87% of people search for a lawyer online before having a consultation with one. When someone uses Google to search for a lawyer the first thing they will see are Pay-Per-Click ads. Now, let’s get you and your company at the top!
To stand out from the competition and attract new customers as the sector grows, you’ll need a complete digital marketing approach. Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising can help you improve leads and sales as part of your law firm marketing plan.
In this piece, we’ll go over how PPC legal advertising works, go over some of the top benefits of PPC law firm ads and offer five ideas for making the most of your legal company advertising campaign. Keep in mind that generating high-return-on-investment PPC advertising campaigns takes time and testing. Before you achieve highly successful results, expect to go through a learning process.
Why Do Legal Companies Need Pay-Per-Click Advertising?
“Why not?” would be a better question. The legal market is dominated by the internet. People are communicating with service providers – including lawyers – online, whether through web searches, social media, or other forms linked to a mobile phone, laptop, desktop, or tablet.
PPC (pay-per-click) advertising is a digital marketing technique that entails posting advertisements on search engines, websites, and social media platforms.
Many legal companies use PPC to get their message across different platforms targeted directly to their preferred demographic.
Google Ads for a Law Firm or Legal Company
In Google Ads and similar platforms, you bid on keywords that are relevant to your business and that your potential clients are searching for. For example, you might bid on terms like “top personal injury lawyer in (your location)” or “how to choose the right immigration lawyer” for a legal company advertisement.
Google holds an auction to choose which ads to show when a user conducts a search. It takes into account things like the bid of each advertiser, the quality of each ad, and the relevance of each ad to the search. The entire auction takes only milliseconds to complete.
PPC Ads on Other Platforms for a Legal Company
In addition to just Google Ads, there are many other platforms that paid to advertise can be utilized to find your perfect audience. Many legal companies such as local law firms, legal tech, etc. use social media platforms to get their message across. Other platforms include Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.
PPC Management Services for a Legal Company
- Campaign setup
- Monthly PPC management
- PPC health checks
- Keyword management
- Ad campaign management
- Landing page Analysis
- Landing page setup
- Landing page conversion rate optimization
- Tracking and Reporting
LGG’s PPC Strategy for Legal Companies
- PPC Research, Plan creation & Execution
- Competitor analysis
- Keyword research and Ad group creation
- Ad copy creation & testing
- Landing page creation & conversion rate optimization
- Implementation of tracking methods
- Campaign setup & execution
- Daily & weekly campaign management
- Performance tracking and custom reporting
Our Process for Setting Up PPC Ads for Your Legal Company
- Consultation to Define Goals
- The most crucial component of developing a good PPC campaign strategy is defining what you truly want to achieve with it. Select and prioritize your major objectives, then utilize this information to determine which platforms and ad types to invest in.
- Discover Your Target Audience
- The secret to AdWords audience targeting success is to target based on intent rather than the most relevant keywords connected to your business. The keywords you bid on, the ads you show, and the landing pages you send them to must all correspond to where they are in your sales funnel.
- Optimize Your Landing Pages
- The most successful PPC managers understand the importance of audience targeting and landing page optimization. The more relevant a landing page is to the initial search intent or demographic interest of site visitors, the more likely they are to click through, sign up, buy something, etc.
- Create the Legal Ads
- Now we’re ready to build and optimize your advertising once we’ve set up your audience targeting and created suitable landing pages. We will use our PPC experience and knowledge to create the best ads for your legal company.
- Analyze and Optimize
- Data science may help you optimize your PPC ads for conversions in a variety of ways. You may utilize these data to adopt sophisticated targeting methods to boost your ROAS even more after you have a clear understanding of the best keywords and audience targeting. One example of an advanced bid optimization approach you may manually deploy is query segmentation to emphasize revenue-driving terms.
Why Choose LGG for Your Legal Company’s PPC Ads
At LGG Media, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at these LGG Media reviews and hear straight from our clients why we are the best PPC management firm for your legal company or law firm. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.
Law Firm Pay-Per-Click Management Case Study
Discover our experience with managing law firms’ PPC ads. We have direct experience and honest data to back up our work with legal companies.
Need Digital Marketing Help?
Contact us today by clicking the button below. Our Digital Marketing Agency in Ottawa is ready to skyrocket your business ASAP!Learn More