PPC Advertising for Non-Profit Organizations
Are you seeking ways to improve the return on investment (ROI) of your pay-per-click (PPC) campaign? Allow our PPC experts to help you enhance your paid search workflow and put you on the path to success.
People looking for new NGOs to volunteer or get involved with are more likely to choose one that appears on the top page of a Google result page. We’ll make sure your nonprofit is listed on the top when we manage your PPC, so you can reach as many new people as possible.
To stand out from the competition and attract new customers as the sector grows, you’ll need a complete digital marketing approach. Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising can help you improve leads and sales as part of your non-profit marketing plan.
In this piece, we’ll go over how PPC for non-profit advertising works, go over some of the top benefits of PPC ads for non-profits and offer some ideas for making the most of your non-profit company advertising campaign. Keep in mind that generating high-return-on-investment PPC advertising campaigns takes time and testing. Before you achieve highly successful results, expect to go through a learning process.
Why Do Non-Profit Organizations Need Pay-Per-Click Advertising?
“Why not?” would be a better question. The nonprofit market is dominated by the internet. People are communicating with service providers – including NGOs – online, whether through web searches, social media, or other forms linked to a mobile phone, laptop, desktop, or tablet.
PPC (pay-per-click) advertising is a digital marketing technique that entails posting advertisements on search engines, websites, and social media platforms.
Many nonprofit companies use PPC to get their message across different platforms targeted directly to their preferred demographic.
Google Ads for a Non-Profit Company
In Google Ads and similar platforms, you bid on keywords that are relevant to your business and that your potential clients are searching for. For example, you might bid on terms like “best charities to donate to” or “how to choose the right charity” for a nonprofit organization advertisement.
Google holds an auction to choose which ads to show when a user conducts a search. It takes into account things like the bid of each advertiser, the quality of each ad, and the relevance of each ad to the search. The entire auction takes only milliseconds to complete.
PPC Ads on Other Platforms for a Nonprofit Company
In addition to just Google Ads, there are many other platforms that paid to advertise can be utilized to find your perfect audience. Many nonprofit companies such as local charities, food banks, adoption centers etc. use social media platforms to get their message across. Other platforms include Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.
PPC Management Services for a Non-Profit Organization
- Campaign setup
- Monthly PPC management
- PPC health checks
- Keyword management
- Ad campaign management
- Landing page Analysis
- Landing page setup
- Landing page conversion rate optimization
- Tracking and Reporting
LGG’s PPC Strategy for Non-Profit Organizations
- PPC Research, Plan creation & Execution
- Competitor analysis
- Keyword research and Ad group creation
- Ad copy creation & testing
- Landing page creation & conversion rate optimization
- Implementation of tracking methods
- Campaign setup & execution
- Daily & weekly campaign management
- Performance tracking and custom reporting
Our Process for Setting Up PPC Ads for Your NonProfit Company
- Consultation to Define Goals
- The most crucial component of developing a good PPC campaign strategy is defining what you truly want to achieve with it. Select and prioritize your major objectives, then utilize this information to determine which platforms and ad types to invest in.
- Discover Your Target Audience
- The secret to AdWords audience targeting success is to target based on intent rather than the most relevant keywords connected to your business. The keywords you bid on, the ads you show, and the landing pages you send them to must all correspond to where they are in your sales funnel.
- Optimize Your Landing Pages
- The most successful PPC managers understand the importance of audience targeting and landing page optimization. The more relevant a landing page is to the initial search intent or demographic interest of site visitors, the more likely they are to click through, sign up, buy something, etc.
- Create the Non-Profit Ads
- Now we’re ready to build and optimize your advertising once we’ve set up your audience targeting and created suitable landing pages. We will use our PPC experience and knowledge to create the best ads for your nonprofit.
- Analyze and Optimize
- Data science may help you optimize your PPC ads for conversions in a variety of ways. You may utilize these data to adopt sophisticated targeting methods to boost your ROAS even more after you have a clear understanding of the best keywords and audience targeting. One example of an advanced bid optimization approach you may manually deploy is query segmentation to emphasize revenue-driving terms.
Why Choose LGG for Your Nonprofit Company’s PPC Ads
At LGG Media, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at these LGG Media reviews and hear straight from our clients why we are the best PPC management firm for your nonprofit company. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.